Are you fully prepared for compulsory RSE?
We empower and support you to embed gender, gender identity and sexual orientation into the fabric of your school in all subject areas and key stages
Our highly skilled and experienced trainers will support you through the change process. All our trainers have led the Award Programme in schools allowing them to share their extensive knowledge and strategies with you on your journey to inclusion.
Over the 12-month programme you have access to:
- Phone, email and face-to-face support throughout from your personal trainer and Educate & Celebrate
- Two CPD days for your lead members of staff
- Delivery of a staff meeting
- A PRIDE Book collection for your library and classrooms
- Merchandise, classroom resources and promotional materials
- Free access to resources in our members only area
- Two visits from a regional trainer
- The facilitation of a PRIDE Youth Network
- An action plan, timeline of activities and targets in five core areas
- Participation in our regional activities and competitions
- Participation in our annual PRIDE Youth Network Conference
Discounts available, email for costs in your area for a Sept 19 start