Calling all nursery schools, primary schools, secondary schools and colleges!
Do you need support with the LGBT+ content of compulsory RSE Sept 2020?
We empower you to embed gender, gender identity and sexual orientation into the fabric of your school in all subject areas and key stages
Join 100's of schools in our pioneering PRIDE in Inclusion Award Programme created by our CEO, Dr Elly Barnes MBE in 2010
Our highly skilled and experienced trainers will support you through the change process. All our trainers have led the Award Programme in their own schools equipping them to share their extensive knowledge and strategies with you. Over the 12-month programme you receive:
- Phone, Email, Zoom, Facebook and face-to-face support throughout from your E&C Trainer
- Two CPD sessions for your lead members of staff – either on or off site
- Delivery of a staff meeting by our E&C Trainer
- A PRIDE Book collection for your library and classrooms
- Merchandise, classroom resources and promotional materials
- Free access to resources in our Members Only area
- The facilitation of a PRIDE Youth Network by one of our Youth Workers
- An action plan, timeline of activities and targets in five core areas
- Participation in our regional activities and competitions
- Participation in our annual PRIDE Youth Network Conference
Currently have discounts for Durham, Hammersmith & Fulham, Westminster, Brent and Ealing schools