- Do you need guidance to know where to start?
- Do you need help to make long term sustainable change?
Our highly skilled and experienced trainers will support you through the change process. All our trainers have led the Award Programme in their own schools and have gone on to work with many more, making them equipped to share their extensive knowledge and strategies with you.
Over the 12-month programme you receive:
- Phone, Email, Webinar, Online, Facebook and WhatsApp support
- One-to-one coaching & mentoring sessions with your lead teachers
- Bespoke training for Governors and Leadership Teams
- Online training for all staff – we send you a register of attendees and all accompanying resources can be downloaded during the webinar
- A PRIDE Book collection for your library and classrooms
- Merchandise, classroom resources and promotional materials
- Free access to premium resources in our MEMBERS ONLY AREA
- The facilitation of a PRIDE Youth Network with mentoring for your lead teacher and networking opportunities for pupils
- An Action Plan and targets in the five core areas of Training, Policy, Curriculum, Environment and Community to achieve your Bronze, Silver or Gold Award
- Participation in our activities, events and competitions
- Participation in our annual PRIDE Youth Network Conference
Data from initial staff meetings in 2019-20 showed a:
– 36% increase in confidence to be LGBT+ inclusive in lessons
– 80% increase in confidence talking to parents
– 30% increase in confidence talking to students
£1,200 (to be delivered online over 12 months for the Bronze Award)
£300 upgrade to Silver
£300 upgrade to Gold
Renew your Award
Our PRIDE in Inclusion Award lasts for two years. To maintain your best practice in LGBT+ Inclusion status please do contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for your renewal programme.
Renew and upgrade your Award
Why not take the opportunity to do both at the same time?
Thanks to John Lyon’s Charity, we have funded places for schools in Hammersmith & Fulham, Brent, Westminster and Ealing.