Join 100's of schools who have successfully embraced LGBT+ inclusion through our pioneering Award Programme created through research by our CEO, Dr Elly Barnes MBE in 2010
Described as 'innovative and visionary' in 2016 by Ofsted, the celebrated programme is specifically designed for nursery schools, primary schools, secondary schools, sixth forms and colleges
- Do you need support with the LGBT+ content of compulsory RSE Sept 2020?
- Need guidance on how to start developing an LGBT+ inclusive school?
We empower you to embed gender, gender identity and sexual orientation into the fabric of your school through five core areas of Training, Policy, Curriculum, Environment and Community.
Our highly skilled and experienced trainers will support you through the change process. All our trainers have led the Award Programme in their own schools equipping them to share their extensive knowledge and strategies with you.
Over the 12-month programme you receive:
- Phone, Email, Webinar, Online, Facebook and WhatsApp support
- Webinar and one-to-one online CPD sessions for your lead members of staff
- Delivery of an online staff meeting – we send you a register of attendees and all accompanying resources can be downloaded during the webinar
- A PRIDE Book collection for your library and classrooms
- Merchandise, classroom resources and promotional materials
- Free access to resources in our MEMBERS ONLY AREA
- The facilitation of a PRIDE Youth Network
- An Action Plan and targets in the five core areas of Training, Policy, Curriculum, Environment and Community to achieve your Bronze, Silver or Gold Award
- Participation in our activities, events and competitions
- Participation in our annual PRIDE Youth Network Conference
£1200 (to be delivered online over 12 months for the Bronze Award)
- £300 upgrade to Silver
- £300 upgrade to Gold
Currently have discounts for Durham, Hammersmith & Fulham, Westminster, Brent and Ealing schools plus Consortiums and Trusts when registering for multiple places.