- Do you need support with the LGBT+ content of compulsory RSE Sept 2020?
- Need guidance on how to start developing an LGBT+ inclusive school?
We empower you to embed gender, gender identity and sexual orientation into the fabric of your school through five core areas of Training, Policy, Curriculum, Environment and Community.
Our highly skilled and experienced trainers will support you through the change process. All our trainers have led the Award Programme in their own schools equipping them to share their extensive knowledge and strategies with you.
Over the 12-month programme you receive:
- Phone, Email, Webinar, Online, Facebook and WhatsApp support
- Webinar and one-to-one online CPD sessions for your lead members of staff
- Delivery of an online staff meeting – we send you a register of attendees and all accompanying resources can be downloaded during the webinar
- A PRIDE Book collection for your library and classrooms
- Merchandise, classroom resources and promotional materials
- Free access to premium resources in our MEMBERS ONLY AREA
- The facilitation of a PRIDE Youth Network
- An Action Plan and targets in the five core areas of Training, Policy, Curriculum, Environment and Community to achieve your Bronze, Silver or Gold Award
- Participation in our activities, events and competitions
- Participation in our annual PRIDE Youth Network Conference
Data from initial staff meetings in 2019-20 showed a:
– 36% increase in confidence to be LGBT+ inclusive in lessons
– 80% increase in confidence talking to parents
– 30% increase in confidence talking to students
£1,200 (to be delivered online over 12 months for the Bronze Award)
£300 upgrade to Silver
£300 upgrade to Gold
Currently have discounts for Durham, Hammersmith & Fulham, Westminster, Brent and Ealing schools plus Consortiums and Trusts when registering for multiple places.
Renew your Award
Our PRIDE in Inclusion Award lasts for two years. To maintain your best practice in LGBT+ Inclusion status please do contact: email@example.com for your renewal programme.