We regularly partner with Councils, Boroughs, Consortiums, Trusts and Organisations to deliver Continuing Professional Development.
These are available as webinar packages
We offer 1 hour webinars which can be booked for your specified date for all employees to access. When you book three x 1 hour webinars you have the choice of having them delivered on the same day, on different weeks, different months or spread out throughout the academic year. Three webinars rolled out over the academic year works particularly well for County Councils and Consortiums.
Examples of current webinars are:
- An introduction to gender and sexual orientation law, policy, inclusive language and the impact this has on school life
- Environment and Curriculum Focus exploring resources for all subject areas at all key stages. Exemplar lessons and assemblies
- Community Focus How to engage young people and families in positive change, signposting to services, successful interventions
Key learning points:
- To develop a deeper understanding of sexual orientation and gender
- Intersectional curriculum development in all subject areas and key stages
- To experience successful examples of change from our partner schools and colleges, through films, exemplar lessons, inclusive language, law and expectations, examples of environmental changes and community events
- Developing a personalised action plan. Participants are encouraged to explore how to embed EDI within the context of their school
- Increased subject and LGBTQIA+ knowledge
- Exploration of quick wins and strategies and resources for long term sustainable change
Data from a recent Council EDI Staff Training webinar:
How confident do you feel to be LGBTQIA+ inclusive in your own role?
start to finish:
Very 36% - 86%
Somewhat 55% - 14%
Not at all 9% - 0%
- £400 for a 60 minute webinar with downloadable resources and all accompanying materials.
- £600 for a 90 minute webinar with downloadable resources and all accompanying materials.
- £1000 for a package of three 1 hour webinars over one academic year or delivered as a whole development day.
The minimum charge for a webinar is £400.
For bespoke services, please contact us using the form below. We will contact you to discuss your requirements.
For all enquiries, please complete the registration form at the bottom of the page.
' Thank you for delivering a crystal clear and concise webinar yesterday, it was terrific '
'Amazing what you achieve in an hour, very well planned. Lovely to see the schools and all their inclusive wonderful work.'
' This was my first webinar on the topic of inclusion relating to LGBT+ in an office setting, and it went above and beyond what I had expected, really grateful and inspired, thank you.'
' It is so important for our children, their parents and teachers to feel as though they have the support and acceptance within their local community on a daily basis. PRIDE was a fantastic example this year of how we can come together to raise awareness, this now needs to be a priority and is our responsibility to ensure that our children are able to grow up as happy and healthy individuals, regardless of their sexuality or identity '
'I just wanted to say a great big thank you for the training last night. We all thoroughly enjoyed it and there was so much positive feedback. Staff said it was very informative, the time just flew by and one member of staff commented that it was the best training we've had. The staff are literally buzzing with ideas to get started, so I just wanted to say THANK YOU from me too. Your passion for this area and style of delivery was brilliant!!'