We regularly partner with Councils, Boroughs, Unions, Consortiums, Trusts and Organisations to deliver Continuing Professional Development Days.
These are now also available as webinar packages for your staff, employees and members.
We offer 1 hour webinars which can be booked for your specified date for all employees to access. To give you flexibility, when you book three 1 hour webinars you have the choice of having them delivered on the same day, on different weeks, different months or spread out throughout the academic year. Three webinars rolled out over the academic year works particularly well for County Councils and Consortiums.
Examples of current webinars are:
- An introduction to gender identity and sexual orientation – law, policy, inclusive language and the impact this has on school life
- Environment and Curriculum Focus – exploring resources for all subject areas at all key stages. Exemplar lessons and assemblies
- Community Focus – How to engage young people and families in positive change, signposting to services, successful interventions
Please fill in the form below and we will be in touch to make further arrangements with you!
Key learning points:
- To develop a deeper understanding of sexual orientation, gender and gender identity, why it is necessary to include these protected characteristics in our curriculum and what we need to do to ensure their full inclusion and equilibrium with other equality strands
- Curriculum development in all subject areas and key stages including RSE, PHSE and RE
- Exploring the ethos of interrogating heteronormativity, encouraging intersectionality in the curriculum through the pedagogy of ‘usualising’
- To experience real life examples from our partner schools and colleges, through films, exemplar lessons, language, law, Ofsted criteria and expectations, examples of environmental changes and community events.
- Developing a personalised action plan – participants are encouraged throughout to think where in their day to day school life this work would best fit
- Increased subject and LGBT+ knowledge
- Exploration of quick wins and strategies and resources for long term sustainable change
£400 for a 1 hour webinar with downloadable resources and all accompanying materials.
£1000 for a package of three 1 hour webinars over one academic year or delivered as a whole development day.
The minimum charge for a webinar is £400.
For bespoke services, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Please complete the registration form at the bottom of the page.
We have funded staff training available for all organisations and schools (nurseries, primary & secondary, colleges and Universities)
in Ealing, Brent, Hammersmith, Fulham and Westminster to support embedding Gender, Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation.
Register for all 3 training webinars to receive your E&C CPD certification.
Phil Hodgson, Strategic Manager Professional Support and Development for Children and Young People’s Services at Durham County Council talks about why they have been in partnership with E&C with for over 7 years and why they will continue working with us and the young people in County Durham.
' Thank you for delivering a crystal clear and concise webinar yesterday, it was terrific '
' This was my first webinar on the topic of inclusion relating to LGBT+ in an office setting, and it went above and beyond what I had expected, really grateful and inspired, thank you.'
' Elly has successfully delivered many sessions for us which are always popular with delegates. Her passion and enthusiasm for her subject always shine through.' The Safeguarding and Child Protection Association (Sacpa)
' It is so important for our children, their parents and teachers to feel as though they have the support and acceptance within their local community on a daily basis. PRIDE was a fantastic example this year of how we can come together to raise awareness, this now needs to be a priority and is our responsibility to ensure that our children are able to grow up as happy and healthy individuals, regardless of their sexuality or identity '