We empower and support you to embed gender, gender identity and sexual orientation into the fabric of your organisation
Our highly skilled and experienced trainers will support you through the change process by sharing their extensive knowledge and strategies to support your benefit realisations plan.
We focus on the issues relevant to your practice through collecting data and measuring progress through the core areas of Training, Language, Policy, Environment and Community taking an intersectional approach to D&I.
Over the 12-month programme you have access to:
- Phone, email, webinar and online support throughout
- Learning and Development sessions for your Diversity & Inclusion Lead/s or PRIDE Network with our CEO Dr Elly Barnes MBE
- Delivery of a staff training session (or series of dates and webinars)
- Display materials
- Free access to resources in our members only area
- Regular check ins with the Diversity & Inclusion Lead/s or PRIDE Network to discuss progress
- The facilitation of a PRIDE Network
- An action plan, timeline of activities and targets
- Mentoring Programme with our 11-18 year olds from the PRIDE Youth Network
Negotiable depending on size of organisation