The programme includes:
- Training for a lead member of staff and your group of activists
- A timeline of activities with monthly suggestions for change
- Advice on how to campaign for things you care about
- Targets for Year 1 and Year 2 of the programme
- Access to partnership projects and competitions
- Joining our network of over 100 campaigning groups
- An annual national PRIDE Youth Network conference
- Receiving a PYN Pioneers Award for your campaigning achievements
Feel empowered to point out discrimination and open eyes to making your school a more welcoming place for everyone
Register here for the Programme
£200 for 12 months.
Your PYN can fund-raise!
"Our school supported us in starting a Pride Youth Network with Educate & Celebrate and we are now Pride Pioneers. We exist so people know where to go if they need support or information, we offer a weekly safe space, we train other students to be LGBT+ allies and we have trained the teachers to know what they can do to support us" PRIDE Youth Network student