OPEN WEBINAR WEDNESDAYS! – register via the date button
TITLE OF WEBINAR: POLICY – How to integrate LGBT+ content into all school policies and systems – Early Years, Primary and Secondary
TITLE OF WEBINAR: How to successfully communicate with parents about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
TITLE OF WEBINAR: Educate & Celebrate – What do we do?
Read more about our training:
Is your curriculum LGBT+ inclusive? Need help with RSE provision, teacher training and resources?
We deliver relaxed, fun and interactive sessions that take participants on the journey to inclusion using strategies to bring the whole school and community on board.
The sessions highlight inclusive language, increase knowledge of legislation and new curriculum requirements, develop subject knowledge, experience an extensive range of interactive activities and resources, access case studies and successful strategies, be given links to display materials and network opportunities with other schools.
The practical and teacher-friendly training is designed to empower you to lead the initiative within your own school. You will leave with numerous materials, exemplar policies and an action plan to start delivering the very next day!
Key learning points:
- To develop a deeper understanding of sexual orientation, gender and gender identity, why it is necessary to include these protected characteristics in our curriculum and what we need to do to ensure their full inclusion and equilibrium with other equality strands
- Curriculum development in all subject areas and key stages including RSE, PHSE and RE
- Exploring the ethos of interrogating heteronormativity, encouraging intersectionality in the curriculum through the pedagogy of ‘usualising’
- To experience real life examples from our partner schools and colleges, through films, exemplar lessons, language, law, expectations, examples of environmental changes and community events.
- Developing an action plan – participants are encouraged throughout to think where in their day to day school life this work would best fit
- Increased subject and LGBT+ knowledge
- Exploration of quick wins and long term strategies and resources for sustainable change
- Online whole Staff Training £200 for a 60 mins session. This includes a website and policy consultation. Use form at bottom of page.
- Webinar Courses £8 donation per attendee. Scroll down to see titles, dates and to register
- Bespoke online training for your organisation or school can be organised upon request. Please contact email@example.com to make arrangements
- Training Days £250 per person (face-to-face CPD Days) Dates TBC after lockdown