EXAMPLES OF OUR WEBINARS
If you would like to receive invitations to our webinars, please sign up to our newsletter at the top of the page.
TITLE OF WEBINAR: How to integrate LGBT+ content into the whole curriculum: for nursery, primary and secondary teachers
TITLE OF WEBINAR: How to form your PRIDE Youth Network: Leading the youth movement for LGBT+ inclusion. Case Studies
TITLE OF WEBINAR: How to build a future of inclusion and social justice: An intersectional approach
TITLE OF WEBINAR: Getting the language right in the workplace: The essential LGBT+ guide
TITLE OF WEBINAR: Educate & Celebrate Training & Resources: A guide to what we do and how we can support you
TITLE OF WEBINAR: How to integrate LGBT+ content into all school or workplace policies, systems and frameworks
TITLE OF WEBINAR: How to integrate LGBT+ content into Relationships and Sex Education and the whole curriculum
TITLE OF WEBINAR: How to welcome trans, non binary and gender diverse people into your school or workplace
TITLE OF WEBINAR: How to create a gender-inclusive environment (for schools and organisations)
TITLE OF WEBINAR: How to successfully communicate with parents (Equity in LGBT+ inclusive RSE)
We deliver relaxed, fun and interactive sessions that take participants on the journey to inclusion using strategies to bring the whole school and community on board.
The sessions highlight inclusive language, increase knowledge of legislation and new curriculum requirements, develop subject knowledge, experience an extensive range of interactive activities and resources, access case studies and successful strategies, be given links to display materials and network opportunities with other schools.
The practical and teacher-friendly training is designed to empower you to lead the initiative within your own school. You will leave with numerous materials, exemplar policies and an action plan to start delivering the very next day!
Key learning points:
- To develop a deeper understanding of sexual orientation, gender and gender identity, why it is necessary to include these protected characteristics in our curriculum and what we need to do to ensure their full inclusion and equilibrium with other equality strands
- Curriculum development in all subject areas and key stages including RSE, PHSE and RE
- Exploring the ethos of interrogating heteronormativity, encouraging intersectionality in the curriculum through the pedagogy of ‘usualising’
- To experience real life examples from our partner schools and colleges, through films, exemplar lessons, language, law, expectations, examples of environmental changes and community events.
- Developing an action plan – participants are encouraged throughout to think where in their day to day school life this work would best fit
- Increased subject and LGBT+ knowledge
- Exploration of quick wins and long term strategies and resources for sustainable change
'I just wanted to say a great big thank you for the training last night. We all thoroughly enjoyed it and there was so much positive feedback. Staff said it was very informative, the time just flew by and one member of staff commented that it was the best training we've had. The staff are literally buzzing with ideas to get started, so I just wanted to say THANK YOU from me too. Your passion for this area and style of delivery was brilliant!!'
Online whole Staff Training £400 for a 60 minute session. This includes a website and policy consultation.
Please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
- You can purchase a discounted package of webinars for your School, University, Business or Organisation.
- Bespoke online training can be organised upon request.
Please contact us for more information
How confident do our customers feel after an E&C webinar?
Thank you for this session – I’ve always been quite nervous about addressing the issue in primary school (even though I am very pro-equality) because of the fear of offending religious children. Now however I feel confident in how I address the issue and not be scared away from the issue any more. So thank you!
'It was such an eye opener. I feel slightly embarrassed at how sheltered I have been but your session was so helpful and I will absolutely be including all of this into my teaching! Very important to introduce young children to all of this language and to not be sheltered like I was. Thank you'
'Thank you, really great session. I think the language is the trickiest part as someone who is in 40s and has seen things come in and out of usage but I feel more positive about language now. I also love the books and songs!'
'I now know where to go to get the legal and policy obligations and Elly showed us a lot of ways to integrate LGBT+ into schools in general that I hadn't thought of before'